Tim, I'm so sorry you couldn't be there. I know you were there in your heart. Grampa was so proud of you, and we are too. :)Joe and Becca didn't get to come either.:(LoveAunt Christie
Tim~ we missed you very much but you are right, I can't begin to tell you how much Grandpa lit up when he talked about you and your travels to Europe. He was so happy about what you are doing.We love and miss you~ Mom
Tim, I'm so sorry you couldn't be there. I know you were there in your heart. Grampa was so proud of you, and we are too. :)
ReplyDeleteJoe and Becca didn't get to come either.:(
Love
Aunt Christie
Tim~ we missed you very much but you are right, I can't begin to tell you how much Grandpa lit up when he talked about you and your travels to Europe. He was so happy about what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteWe love and miss you~ Mom